Thursday, January 29, 2009

Symbols

Today I've reseached diffrent wiccan symbols. I big into symbolism over all, so it's been quite an interesting day. I've written down the meaning of 40 symbols so far in my beloved Book of Shadows, and I think I'm gonna look up a few more later.



Otherwise I have too much energy. Energy I spend on reseaching and intertaning my cats. :) Here's some pictures of them! The grey one is the old one and her name is Tussan (Fluggy in enlish). The orange one is Zimba, and he is a teenager. Sweet but rough.
Soo.. I don't remember what I was supposed to write aboute. But I just thought of something. I told mom, dad, my brother and my
boyfriend the other day that I ordered the Solitary Witch book and it didn't seem to bother anyone of them. I did expect some cind of reaction, but nothing. Non of them are into any specific religion, and I guess they've alway known I was a bit different. That's nice.
I'm gonna make pancakes now, so I'll see you guys later.
Merry meet and Blessed Be!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a blueberry waffle kinda girl lol. Cute critters!

    ReplyDelete