Monday, March 9, 2009

New Moon

Me and my boyfriend moved in to our new apartment around new moon which feels really good. A new beginning, us shareing the same home :) Internet doesn't work yet, and there are still a few more things to do before everything is settled but I love our new home!

And this past week has been one of many events. My boyfriends wallet was stolen (someone found it so he got it back), his car was broken into (nothing stolen, but they broke the front door) and yesterday when we where going to see Metallica - the consert got cancelled! James was at the hospital. No lucky week for us.

Other things that I've been doing is that I've started growing my own herbs. Just a few to learn more. And I'm reseaching herbs for medicational usage. It is really exiting, and the more I learn, the more I want to know! :)

You will hear more from me when internet works at our apartment!
Blessed be everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, love & light to you and your BF. It could be much worse. Maybe these are warnings of some sort?

    So many are growing herbs right now. This is the time of year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope next week is better. Take care!

    ReplyDelete